Plymouth, PLYMOUTH, INDIANA
By undergoing a systematic needs assessment of its facilities, Plymouth Community School Corporation determined both the administration and the student body were potentially at risk due to the limited nature of the analog security cameras installed in its schools. The objective of this client was to upgrade the security system so that it could be viewed and controlled from a central workstation. The client also required an unobtrusive installation by qualified union electricians. Finally, the client was looking to improve inter-district communications.
ECS Midwest provided a completely streamlined and upgraded security experience that improved communication, productivity, and the overall safety of Plymouth School District faculty and staff. This included:
- Installing an integrated digital security system operating over PCSC’s Ethernet backbone for all nine facilities. The security system has the ability to view and/or operate any camera in any facility from a central security workstation.
- Providing digital cameras with high resolution, zoom, and anti-glare capabilities manufactured by Schneider Electric–Pelco. Both companies have a strong positive presence in the security industry.
- Installing large storage digital video recording at each facility as well as the central security workstation.
- Completing the installation and expanding the existing door access control system and integrating into the camera security system for alarm analysis.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
ECS Midwest furnished and installed a variety of audio/visual and security system components.
- Furnish and install numerous workstations with
WS-5200 Pelco operator interface software
- Furnish and install numerous 55-inch
1080P industrial monitors
- Furnish and install numerous 32-inch 1080P
industrial LED monitor
- Furnish and install numerous Cisco Catalyst Plus
- Furnish and install numerous Spectra HD
1080P 30x optical zoom cameras
- Furnish and install numerous IP Sarix professional
range environmental pendant mount POE mini-dome
- Furnish and install network video recorders
- Install all wall mounts, corner adapters, and
- Perform demolition or disposal of existing analogue cameras
The Plymouth Community School Corporation is comprised of approximately 3,750 students from ten schools in Marshall County, Indiana.