Lake Ridge, GARY, IN
Lake Ridge Schools was looking to resurface the entire parking lot at Longfellow Elementary, make additions to the existing lot, add new lighting around the building, add new poles and lights throughout the parking lot and playground, and install a new electric sign.
ECS Midwest met the client’s objectives and Lake Ridge Schools will receive a projected annual savings of $101,911.00 for 11 years, totaling $1,121,021.00.
ECS Midwest delivered the following updates and improvements:
Longfellow Elementary School
• Parking Lot Additions and Asphalt Improvements
• All Parking Areas Lighting Replacement
• Playground Lighting Replacement
• Canopy Lighting Replacement & Additions
• Building Wall Pak Lighting Replacement & Additions
• South Canopy Concrete Wall Replacement
• Flag Pole Relocation & Lighting Installation
• Electronic Sign Installation
• Metal Roof Coating
Based in unincorporated Lake County, Indiana, Lake Ridge Schools Corporation was a first-time customer in 2015. The corporation serves students within the unincorporated sections of the Calumet Township and portions of Gary. Enrollment for the school system is just under 2,000 students.